Monday, May 25, 2009

Nach Bücherbann: SchülerIn greift zur Selbsthilfe

Auf Yahoo! Answers stellte ein Schüler oder eine Schülerin die Frage "Is it OK to run an illegal library from my locker at school?". Hintergrund: In der Schule wurde die Lektüre einer Reihe von Büchern verboten, worauf die Schülerin in einem leerstehenden Garderobekasten eine Art Geheimbibliothek für MitschülerInnen eröffnete: "Anyway, I now operate a little mini-library that no one has access to but myself. Practically a real library, because I keep an inventory log and give people due dates and everything. I would be in so much trouble if I got caught, but I think it's the right thing to do because before I started, almost no kid at school but myself took an active interest in reading!".

Via librarian.net (wo KommentatorInnen vermuten, dass es sich um einen Hoax oder gar "someones idea of a librarians wet dream" handelt).

No comments:

Post a Comment