Monday, April 11, 2005

I decided to start a "reading diary" in this weblog. I will take down books I read or browse through in my private or professional life. This is mostly a memory aid for myself. Readers of this weblog may think, "is there nothing else she should do than read?" Well, maybe there is, but so what.
  • currently reading (private): Terry Pratchett: The Wee Free Men
  • currently reading (professional): Ray Lees, George Smith: Action-research in community development
  • currently browsing through (private & professional): Dietmar Wiegand: Professioneller Status und Kontrolle über ein (symbolisches) soziales Objekt am Beispiel des wissenschaftlichen Bibliothekars. Ein Beitrag zur professionssoziologischen Theorie und Kasuistik
  • recently finished (private): Johanna und Günter Braun: Conviva Ludibundus
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment