- Medieval manuscripts (Digitisation and other projects)
- Asian and African studies (from our subject specialists and curators)
- Untold lives (Sharing stories from the past, worldwide)
- European studies (Exploring Europe at the British Library) - ob das in Zeiten des Brexit einen Boom erlebt?
- English and drama (On literature and theatre collections from the 16th century to the present day)
- Sound and vision (News from the Library's Sound and Moving Image teams)
- Digital scholarship (Supporting research with digital content)
- Inspired by (Fashion, film, design and all things creative)
- Innovation and enterprise (Business, innovation and enterprise)
- Collection care (Behind the scenes with our conservators and scientists)
"The Endangered Archives Programme was set up in 2004. We are funded by Arcadia and administered by The British Library. Our aim is 'to contribute to the preservation of archival material that is in danger of destruction, neglect or physical eterioration world-wide'. A major and important task. This blog will be used to share some of the interesting and amazing records copied under the Programme. I also hope to discuss some aspects of how the programme works, and give insights into the challenges of cataloguing, preserving and making available such a vast array of records, manuscripts, visual and audio material - all in digital format".
"The Digital Scholarship Department works to enable innovative research based on the British Library digital collections. The blog is updated by the Library’s Digital Curators with contributions from colleagues across the Library and special guests".