Thursday, July 29, 2010

Library day in the life, Part Two

What's this all about? Read part one and explanation here or visit the Library day in the life Wiki to read other articles and posts.

  • setting myself a deadline: at 12.30, I lunch with a colleague. Review must be finished by then #twoff
  • trying to find inspiration for the book review I should have finished last Friday
  • drinking coffee with fair trade spice mix "asian fire" (white pepper, ginger, cardamom, clove, mace, chili) http://bit.ly/9zWpRK
  • updating press releases and press photos on our website
  • listening to colleagues discussing mould
  • jumping up and down like Rumpelstiltskin after I let a bottle of water drop on my toe - at least I'm not at the reference desk ;-)
  • explaining why the library remains closed for three weeks in August
  • answering reference questions such as "do you have this book?" or "how can I find newspaper articles about lawsuits?"
  • changing coins for the locker
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment