Monday, February 13, 2006

Ich finde diese "Four things"-Kette ganz lustig, also werde ich die jetzt beantworten:
  • Four jobs I've had: librarian, journalist, research assistant, McDonald's slave
  • Four movies I can watch over and over: Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Groundhog day, She-Devil
  • Four favourite movies: Maurice, Gothic, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Lenz
  • Four places I've lived: Erlach, Katzelsdorf, Neudörfl, Stuttgart
  • Four TV shows I love: Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, CSI: Las Vegas, Gilmore Girls, Everwood
  • Four places I've vacationed: London, Leipzig, Istanbul, San Francisco
  • Four of my favorite dishes: eggnog latte, roasted duck fillet, risotto, chocolate
  • Four places I would rather be right now: holodeck, library, at home, courtyard of Vienna university in spring
  • Four books (or series) I love: Umberto Eco/Das Foucaultsche Pendel. Hermann Hesse/Der Steppenwolf. Heimito von Doderer/Ein Mord den jeder begeht. Alan Hollinghurst/The Swimming-Pool Library
  • Four video games I can play over and over: none
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment