* Queer and feminist approaches to traditional library topics including classification, pedagogy, collection development
* Works that address gender and sexuality issues in conjunction with other articulations of difference including race, class, nationality, etc.
Practical approaches to developing community-based GLBTQ collections
* Materials addressing library needs of specific populations, e.g., GLBTQ youth, elders, etc.
* Workplace issues, e.g., 'coming out' at work
* Historical perspectives on GLBTQ and women's issues in the library
* Works that bring library issues into conversation with contemporary theoretical debates in feminist, queer, and gender studies
Please submit queries, proposals, and manuscripts to Emily Drabinski (emily.drabinski -at- gmail.com).