Thursday, April 01, 2010

Neuerwerbungen

  • Kathy Love: Wanting what you get. New York: Zebra Books 2004 ("Is he flirting with me? I must be imagining things. Why would Mason Sweet, the man I've secretly been in love with since seventh grade, flirt with me? He's the town golden boy, and I'm, well, the town librarian" - Klappentext)
  • Diana Duncan: Full exposure. Don Mills: Harlequin 2007 (= Mediterranean nights) ("To the passengers aboard the cruise ship Alexandras Dream, Ariana Bennett appears to be an unassuming librarian. But her real mission is to probe the underworld of antiquities smuggling and find the criminals who framed her father and caused his death" - Klappentext)
  • Lori Copeland: Monday morning faith. Zondervan 2006 ("Librarian Johanna Holland likes her simple life in Saginaw, Michigan. So why is she standing in the middle of the New Guinea jungle?" - Klappentext)
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment