Friday, September 21, 2012

Writing to Nature about Connotea

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'd like to ask if there is something wrong with Connotea. It has become quite difficult to bookmark something because the number of "server downs" and "capacity overloads" (really?) are constantly increasing. I didn't receive any answer when mailing to the Connotea team or commenting on the Connotea blog which obviously has now completely disappeared from the web. Are there plans to discontinue the service? I just want to know so I could export my bookmarks on time. I really like the functionalities which distinguish Connotea from other bookmarking services and hope it will be still available in the future.

Yours, Monika Bargmann (Connotea's library_mistress and PublicSectorInformation) [#120921-000223]

No comments:

Post a Comment