Tuesday, December 18, 2007

My first year in first lines

I'll expand the beforementioned nice idea "my year in first lines", seen at Librarians matter, to "my first year in first lines".

July 2003: "Welcome to my blog!"
August 2003: "I'd like to draw your attention to a website about Austrian monastic libraries".
September 2003: "I never thought I would ever say something like that, but currently I'm quite fed up with books and libraries".
October 2003: "Attention, advertisement: My best friend Barbara Mayer, a trained kindergarten teacher, offers something called 'Bilderbuchkino' (~ picture-book cinema) to children who are between three and eight years old".
November 2003: "Yesterday, I spent a few hours browsing through older issues of the 'Centralblatt für Bibliothekswesen'".
December 2003: "Blisspix lists songs about libraries and librarians and offers, if available, their lyrics".

No comments:

Post a Comment